Tuesday 15 September 2015

Jennifer Aniston And Kate Hudson Hug; 'Cake' Star Adopting Kid With Justin Theroux?

Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston and Kate Hudson had a good old fashioned hug fest last Friday on the set of their upcoming film "Mother's Day."
Check it out. The actresses, along with Julia Roberts, play three mothers whose lives "collide on Mother's Day."
The film marks a return to "funny" form for Aniston, who had hinted, after her critically acclaimed performance in last year's "Cake," that she wanted to tot up on additional dramatic movies.
"I was going through frustrations in my career [leading up to 'Cake']," she told the LA Times earlier this year. "I wanted to work with this director or that director -- and it was like 'why can't I be part of that?' I had such amazing success in that one piece of our industry, but I wanted to stretch myself more. I was starting to fear maybe they're right. Maybe I'm not right for any of these parts. But I can't let other people's opinions -- or lack on being chosen for a role -- make me doubt what I know I can do."
Aniston said that husband Justin Theroux, who she wed Aug. 5, encouraged her to do "Cake."
"I have an unbelievable partner who supports me and loves me and makes me feel like there's nothing I cannot do," she told the Huffington Post earlier this year. "There is something about having a partner who supports you that kind of allows you to have a real 'f--k-it' attitude. I gotta just go for everything, cause if I fall down on my face, I got my buddy right here to dust me off and say let's keep going."
Aniston, 46, and Theroux, 44, reportedly plan to adopt a Mexican baby. According to an Express source, "Jen has always longed for a daughter, possibly because her relationship with her own mother has been a lifelong emotional roller-coaster. Justin, meanwhile, says he would love to have a son."
Source:http://www.designntrend.com/articles/60877/20150914/jennifer-aniston-kate-hudson-hug-cake-star-adopting-kid-justin-theroux.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment